Are you looking to set up your own business? Whatever your situation, SHL has a suite of wide range of commercial finance solutions to suit your needs.At SHL we understand the challenges of running a small business. That’s why we’ve partnered with various lenders with a range of flexible and innovative finance products especially for small businesses.Our solutions can help boost your business leaving you to focus on what you do best.We also provide a range of finance for investors (including Self-Managed Super Funds) looking to invest in commercial properties.
What are My Options When Considering Commercial Loans?
You will need to consider the following options when deciding on getting commercial loan for your business:
- Your business may need finance if you decide to expand the business operations and purchase business assets (e.g. equipment, machinery and buildings etc)
- You will have to decide on the type of acceptable security you want to provide (e.g. residential, commercial, industrial or specialised securities)
- The securities taken will consist of Registered 1st or 2nd mortgages, over fixed property
- Loan type – (i.e. Interest Only or Interest plus Principal)
- The maximum loan size is dependent on the loan type and structure
- Maximum loan to value ratio percentage (LVR%)
What is your situation?
Whether you are a first time investor or you’re looking to expand your investment portfolio, there are many ways we might be able to help.
Managing multiple business debts can become difficult. These are some tips to help you take your first steps to consolidating your debt.
If you have had your loan for a while now, let us try to arrange a refinancing to improve your financial position.
We like to keep things simple, just like our brokers, talking about loans is what we know best and we understand it can be a confusing world sometimes.
Sometimes your business can come under stress which may indicate it’s time to restructure your finances. We could help.
Making sure you choose a loan with the features and benefits that are right for you. An SHL broker can recommend a loan for your particular needs and take care of all the paperwork
When you’re buying a commercial property, for your business or for investment, there are many things to consider so here are some tips.
Expanding a Business
A growing business sometimes needs finance to realise its true potential. We offer a range of products to help you expand.
Buying with an SMSF
Investing in property with a Self-Managed Super Fund can diversify your portfolio and build long-term wealth.